September 6, 2011

Hello World!

Hello guys!
This is my first post on this (new) blog...

I'm a college student and I'm moving in a new apartment.
My goal is to try to "make a house a home" and not to be ashamed inviting friends over.

Over the year I collected from various sites some of the best (IMHO) crafting designs, DIY-ideas and stuff that would make an apartment more student-friendly and (of course) cool

Even if the methods and materials can be easily noticed i'll add a brief description of the process...

There are a lot of sites like this blog: i understand that this one will be just another diy-blog but I'm confident that, even if some of the designs and the images can be found in various sites, in this one you'll find just college-oriented projects and beginner stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment